Meet The Team
Dr. Keith Bjork
Dr. Keith Bjork is a Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon and a Member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons.
He has 30 years of practice experience and has a strong interest in orthobiologic therapy (stem cells), alternative treatments and a holistic approach to proactive and preventative medical care.
• Bachelor of Science, Geological Sciences University of Texas at Austin 1979 - 1984.
• Doctor of Medicine, 1985 Texas Tech University Health Science Center School of Medicine 1985 - 1989.
• Orthopedic Surgical internship and residency, The University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio in 1989 - 1994.
• Sports Medicine Fellowship - North Sydney Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Center, Sydney, Australia 1994.
• Founding Partner of Amarillo Bone and Joint Clinic, Amarillo, Texas 1994 - 2017.
• Independent Orthopedic Consultations and Orthobiologic Stem Cell Therapy 2015 - Present.
• Owner, Founder, and Medical Director of Relief Today LLC 2019 - Present.